- All families in heterogeneous communities, especially with children at an early age, living in a full-value and tolerant environment, have access to education and social services, and in addressing their needs they can rely on an open and competent public administration.
- Škola dokorán – Wide Open School n. o.:
- cares about the needs of families from heterogeneous communities, especially those with children at an early age,
- contributes to the development of stimulating environment with emphasis on education, employment, housing and health,
- eliminates intolerance and facilitates dialogue among stakeholders.
- Škola dokorán – Wide Open School n. o. respects:
- Partner approach and cooperation
- Open communication
Škola dokorán – Wide Open School n. o. is an open nonprofit organization dedicated to community development and lifelong learning for socially disadvantaged groups, with an emphasis on families, especially with children at an early age, and with an ambition to compete on the international level.
- The Wide Open School non-profit organisation follows up on the successful tradition and work of the Wide Open School Foundation (founded in 1994), further extending its mission.